- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
- Cybersecurity and HVAC: Are You Vulnerable?
York, Pa., The Bon-Ton Stores Inc. on Monday said it will sell its clothing online via a Web site. Customers will also be able to purchase clothing through the Web sites of the company’s six other brands.
Orders will be processed at the company’s Rockford, Ill., and Fairborn, Ohio, distribution centers.