- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Birmingham, Ala. -- Books-A-Million has named Michael Rediker as corporate development analyst. Rediker will be responsible for identifying, analyzing and implementing strategic corporate initiatives within the organization, including new business growth opportunities.
Rediker was most recently with the investment banking firm Paces Battle Group Inc. where he also provided a broad array of transactional and other corporate finance services to bank and thrift clients.