- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Brookstone preparing to file bankruptcy; eyes acquisition by Spencer’s
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
New York City -- Borders Group Inc. won court approval of the final details of its plans to dissolve, according to Bloomberg.
The bankruptcy judge finalized terms of creditor repayments Tuesday after five remaining objections were resolved, the report said. Unsecured creditors with $812 million to $850 million in claims will recover from 4% to 10%, probably “at the higher end of the range,” according to court papers.