- Dollar General to open 625 stores in 2011
- Costco and IRI expand relationship
- Dollar General’s net jumps 34%; plans 625 stores and 550 remodels in fiscal 2012
- Dollar General’s Q4 profit more than doubles; Opening 625 stores in 2011
- Dollar General Q2 profit edges up, to expand into three states, and launch e-commerce
Salisbury, N.C. -- Bottom Dollar, a division of Delhaize American, has entered the Philadelphia market, opening a 17,000 sq.-ft. store.
“While we have opened 18 stores in the greater metropolitan area, this is our first store in the heart of Philadelphia, and we are truly ecstatic,” said Meg Ham, president, Bottom Dollar Food, said in a statement.