- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Boynton Beach, Fla. -- Indianapolis-based Simon Property Group said that Darren Shepherd has been named general manager of its Boynton Beach Mall property.
In his new position, Shepherd will be responsible for overseeing operations, customer relations, retail development and security for the mall.
Prior to joining Simon Property Group, Shepherd served as general manager for General Growth Properties/Jones Lang LaSalle Americas’ Festival Bay Mall in Orlando, Fla., where he was responsible for overall property management of the 1.1 million-sq.-ft. facility.
Boynton Beach Mall is anchored by Macy’s, J.C. Penney, Dillard’s Men’s and Women’s, Sears and a Cinemark 14 Theater.