- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
Boynton Beach, Fla. -- Indianapolis-based Simon Property Group said that Darren Shepherd has been named general manager of its Boynton Beach Mall property.
In his new position, Shepherd will be responsible for overseeing operations, customer relations, retail development and security for the mall.
Prior to joining Simon Property Group, Shepherd served as general manager for General Growth Properties/Jones Lang LaSalle Americas’ Festival Bay Mall in Orlando, Fla., where he was responsible for overall property management of the 1.1 million-sq.-ft. facility.
Boynton Beach Mall is anchored by Macy’s, J.C. Penney, Dillard’s Men’s and Women’s, Sears and a Cinemark 14 Theater.