- Ascena Retail to acquire Charming Shoppes for $890 million
- Ascena Retail Q4 profit drops on charge, to open 125 to 135 stores
- Ascena Retail Group Q2 profit up 50%; opening 125 stores in fiscal 2012
- Dress Barn changes its name to Ascena Retail Group
- Maurices teams with AT&T for new branded mobile app
Suffern, N.Y. -- Ascena Retail Group said Thursday it has appointed Jeff Gerstel as president of Dressbarn, and named George Goldfarb as president of its Maurices brand, both effective immediately.
The new executives will report to David Jaffe, president and CEO of Ascena Retail Group.
Gerstel joined Dressbarn in 2006 as senior VP operations and most recently served as executive VP and COO.
Goldfarb joined Maurices in 1985, was named CFO in 2003, and most recently was its executive VP and COO.