- Converse’s new store in San Francisco is big on customization
- JustFab, Glendale Galleria, Glendale, Calif.
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Abercrombie renews CEO’s contract despite dissent; to hire brand presidents
La Jolla, Calif. Madison Marquette, a Washington, DC-based developer, announced that Brooks Brothers has leased a 14,000-sq.-ft. space in the Village of La Jolla, in La Jolla, Calif. The new flagship location, due to open in fall 2008, will be the retailer’s first in the region.
Additionally, Madison Marquette also has a commitment from Brooks Brothers to open its new Country Club format at Garden Walk in Anaheim, Calif.