- Brown Shoe swings to profit in Q1
- Shoe Carnival earnings drop on income tax expenses; plans 23–28 stores
- DSW moving into Canadian market; buys 44% stake in Canada’s Town Shoes
- Brown Shoe Q4 earnings beat company expectations
- Next-Generation Point-of-Sale Solutions: The Heart of Anytime, Anywhere Retailing Strategies
St. Louis -- Brown Shoe Company has selected Agilence Retail 20/20 as its exception reporting solution. The next-generation exception reporting solution will provide Brown Shoe Company with a platform for reporting on point-of-sale transactions, e-commerce, inventory adjustments, financials, and customer loyalty.
"We have a vision to combine all of our data into a central reporting application that will give us insight into day-to-day operations so that we can improve top line growth and minimize losses," said Jon Grander, VP of asset and revenue management, Brown Shoe Company. "With Agilence's new Retail 20/20 application, we found a platform that is well positioned to help us achieve our goals."