- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- How to Build Loyalty and Sales this Holiday Season and Beyond
- CashStar Retailer Roundtable puts m-commerce and digital gift cards in spotlight
Chico, Calif. – Online home improvement retailer Build.com has successfully deployed 360price, 360pi’s exact match solution, to monitor pricing for more than a billion permutations and combinations of products, categories and competitors. Build.com seeks to leverage real-time price intelligence to drive conversions, revenues and margins.
“We recognized early on that the dynamics of the home improvement market are ideal for online shopping with consumers looking for simpler and quicker access to a greater selection of products than possible with a traditional big-box retailer,” said Brandon Proctor, VP of marketing, Build.com. “Online competitive pricing is a moving target and we need to have insight into the pricing strategies of other leading retailers in the home improvement category to build and reinforce our competitive advantage. We selected 360pi for their proven ability to deliver accurate product and price matches for a very large number of SKU’s, categories, and competitors.”