- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Security breached at 33 P.F. Chang’s locations
- Jamba Juice in agreement with Capgemini; to focus on franchising
- Family Dollar adopts poison pill after Icahn stake revealed
- Taco John’s selects InMoment’s customer experience, optimization platform
New York -- Fast casual Burger 21 has opened franchised stores in the Atlanta suburb of Buford, Ga., and Charlotte, N.C.
The company plans to open 15 to 20 more franchised units in Atlanta plus another 10 franchised restaurants in Charlotte over the next few years.