- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Let the converged retailing evolution begin
- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
Columbus, Ohio Cabela's Inc. has selected Expesite's Web-based project-management solution for managing its new construction and remodeling programs across the United States and Canada.
The system will help Cabela's manage each location's unique and complex schedules, milestones, teams and documents in a more cost-effective and streamlined way. It will also provide Cabela's project teams with real-time visibility into each project—as well as insight across the entire project portfolio.
“We chose Expesite for its proven track record in our industry and reputation for delivering high-quality, rapidly implemented solutions. We are convinced the system will take time and cost out of all phases of our projects,” said Jeff Ramsey, store design manager for Cabela's.