- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Sidney, Neb. -- Cabela’s recently launched a new and improved mobile website for customers using handheld devices or smartphones. The new site gives customers a seamless mobile shopping experience offering the same information and services as Cabelas.com.
Cabela’s now offers an omni-channel mobile shopping experience, enabling consumers to add to the cart, purchase gift cards, locate a store, or click to call to place an order. Other features, some of which will launch in 2014, include additional checkout options that enable customers to use Cabela’s Club Visa card points when checking out and have access to easier shipping and payment options, product ratings and reviews, and login to Cabela’s online accounts via Facebook and Twitter.
“Cabela’s is dedicated to keeping in touch with our customers and being easily accessible all the time,” said Corey Bergstrom, Cabela’s VP of digital and e-commerce. “With our updated mobile website, we are able to provide services that customers will find convenient, plus full access to Cabela’s products. The Millennial shopper wants and expects different options when shopping. Cabela’s is making it as easy as possible to access our extensive assortment of outdoor merchandise, as well as store location information.”