- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Winick leases up East Coast Development in Long Island City
Sidney, Neb. Cabela’s announced that Michael Callahan, senior VP of business development and international operations, will retire from the company effective May 17. He will remain as a consultant to assist with the transition.
Callahan joined Cabela’s in 1990 and held numerous leadership positions in merchandising and marketing, as well as serving as senior VP of retail operations.