- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
New York -- Chain Store Age invites retailers, design firms, architects and suppliers to submit entries for its 32nd annual Retail Store of the Year design competition.
The competition is open to stores and restaurants that opened between November 30, 2012 and December 6, 2013. Deadline for submission is December 23, 2013.
More than 20 competition categories are featured, including department stores, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, drug stores, specialty stores, and pop-up stores. This year, for the first time, the competition also includes the category of digital in-store innovation.
For more information and an entry form, click here.
For questions, email Marianne Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.