- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
Seattle Retail design firm Callison announced Monday a joint venture with HAYA Architects, Beijing, to create Callison (China).
The new company was formed to position the firm to combine international retail design innovation with local implementation capabilities in the number one emerging market for retail growth (according to Global Retail Development Index).
Callison is furthering a 20-year commitment to the China market. Retail projects completed in collaboration with HAYA include multiple Nike, Central Department Store and Wangfujing locations.