- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Seattle -- Retail design firm Callison said Tuesday it has added Shawn Rush as associate principal in the company’s Seattle office.
Rush, a LEED AP, will focus on business development in the Global Retail studio, which includes national accounts and workplace interiors. Her role also consists of identifying developing trends and targeting market opportunities for Callison’s domestic offices.