- SRS Real Estate Partners names associate
- DDR and Target launch redevelopment projects in San Antonio and Denver
- REI to open stores in San Antonio and Jacksonville
- MinuteClinic expands presence in San Antonio
- 7-Eleven re-enters San Antonio with TETCO acquisition; announces spin-off of 30 Wilson Farms
Fort Worth, Texas Lawn and garden-products retailer Calloway's Nursery Inc. said Wednesday it will close its four San Antonio-area stores and leave the local market at the end of May.
"We are redeploying our assets at this time," Jim Estill, president and COO for Calloway's, said in a statement. "We continually seek ways to allocate our resources to best serve customers, while sustaining a healthy and prosperous business."
Deep discounts on select merchandise are currently under way.
The company expects to do business until the merchandise is cleared out of each store through the month of May.