- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Three New Must-See Retail Stores in New York City
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
Houston -- Cardtronics announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Cardtronics Canada acquired Mr. Cash ATM Network, Lethbridge, Alberta.
The acquisition expands Cardtronics’ international presence into Canada. Financial terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
Mr. Cash delivers to Cardtronics an established ATM deployer presence in Canada. By the numbers, Cardtronics enters Canada with hundreds of existing merchant relationships, the ownership/operation of nearly 600 ATMs across the country, plus an established sales channel partner network focused on the Canadian marketplace.
The acquisition also provides Cardtronics with an enhanced global presence to better serve the ATM needs of multi-national chain retailers and financial institutions.