- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
York, Pa. -- The Bon-Ton Stores Inc. said that it plans to close its Carson's store in the River Oaks Mall in Calumet City, Ill., when the lease expires in January.
The department store company said doesn't expect costs tied to the closing to be material.
Bon Ton received the leasehold interests in the store as part of its Northern Department Store Group acquisition in 2006.