- Casual Male opens Destination XL in Phoenix, on track to open 100 new stores
- Casual Male to open 13 additional DXL stores by yearend
- Casual Male Q4 profit up 49.9%, adding 10 to 14 DXL superstores
- Casual Male renews e-commerce contract with Monetate
- Casual Male to open 12 DXL stores in 2011, 20 to 30 in 2012
Canton, Mass. -- Casual Male Retail Group will formally change its corporate name to Destination XL Group, Inc. to reflect the company's transition to its Destination XL format stores and DestinationXL.com e-commerce site. The name change will be effective as of Feb. 25.
As previously announced, the company's ticker symbol was changed to "DXLG" effective Dec. 5, 2012.
“The transformation to the Destination XL concept provides the company with an exciting opportunity for growth," said David Levin, president and CEO. "Changing our name to Destination XL Group, Inc. truly reflects who we are today as we expand the Destination XL concept and rebrand the company as a whole. The 49 Destination XL stores currently in operation and our DestinationXL.com website have already proven to be successful, and we are confident that this transformation will accelerate our long-term sales and profitability."