- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
Canton, Mass., Casual Male Retail Group, Inc. has agreed to sell its 32 remaining Levi’s/Dockers outlet stores to an unnamed affiliate of a privately held U.S. retailer. The retailer had been closing the outlet stores for the last two years under a liquidation plan. Proceeds from the sale will be used to reduce Casual Male’s outstanding debt under its revolving line of credit. The news comes shortly after Casual Male completed its acquisition of Rochester Big & Tall.