- Casual Male opens Destination XL in Phoenix, on track to open 100 new stores
- Casual Male to open 13 additional DXL stores by yearend
- Casual Male Q4 profit up 49.9%, adding 10 to 14 DXL superstores
- Casual Male renews e-commerce contract with Monetate
- Casual Male to open 12 DXL stores in 2011, 20 to 30 in 2012
Canton, Mass. -- Casual Male Retail Group said Thursday it swung to a profit of $0.3 million in the third quarter, compared with a loss of $1.4 million a year earlier.
Total sales edged up 1.4% to $89.9 million, and same-store sales increased 3%.
Casual Male Retail Group, the largest retailer of big and tall men's apparel with operations throughout the United States, Canada and Europe, operates 445 Casual Male XL retail and outlet stores; four Destination XL stores; 17 Rochester Clothing stores; and direct-to-consumer businesses, which include several catalogs and e-commerce sites.