- Facebook tests ‘buy’ button to help companies drive sales
- Amazon expands deal with Twitter to include ‘Wish List’
- Barnes & Noble, Google partner on same-day book delivery
- The Essential Digital Marketing Strategy: Local Search Engine Optimization
- Survey: Google and Costco tops in compensation and benefits
Los Altos, Calif. -- Catalog Spree, the personal digital mall that lets consumers browse and shop their favorite brands, has teamed with Google to distribute interactive retail catalogs and lookbooks on the web through Lightbox Ads. These targeted ads will feature Catalog Spree's full-page catalogs and lookbooks, and will be distributed on the Google Display Network, which reaches more than 100 million American consumers.
This joint advertising offering for retailers compliments the best-in-class mobile retail solutions provided by Catalog Spree, including its all-digital publication platform and catalog shopping app for the iPad and iPhone. Retailers can now take content and assets created by and for Catalog Spree and have it automatically republished as a Lightbox Ad.