- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. -- CBL & Associates Properties announced that construction has started on The Crossings at Marshalls Creek, a 103,000-sq.-ft. shopping center development in Stroudsburg (Middle Smithfield), Pa.
The shopping center will be anchored by Price Chopper grocery, Rite Aid, STS Tire and Auto Centers and Family Dollar and will feature approximately 22,000 sq. ft. of stores and restaurants. The grand opening is scheduled for June 2013.