- President George W. Bush to give opening keynote at SPECS
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- RadioShack debuts new concept store in Manhattan
- Saks Off 5th plans seven new stores
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
New York City -- CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. announced Tuesday that Matt Van Buren has been promoted to president, New York Tri-State Region.
Van Buren joined CBRE in January 2006. Previously, he served as executive managing director, with responsibility for CBRE's Midtown Manhattan brokerage division, as well as all activities relating to the firm's operations at its New York City headquarters at 200 Park Avenue.
With his promotion, Van Buren will join CBRE’s Americas Executive Committee, and will continue to serve on the Americas Operations Management Board.