- CBRE acquires Greenville, S.C.-based affiliate
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- CBRE: Demand will push rents higher in 2014
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
Los Angeles -- CBRE Group announced that Robert E. Sulentic assumed the position of president and CEO, effective Dec. 1.
Sulentic succeeds Brett White, who, as previously announced, retired on Nov. 30.
Sulentic, most recently the company’s president, also joined CBRE’s board of directors, which has expanded to 11 members. White also remains a member of the board.