- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Cleveland -- CenterMark Development said it has signed a lease with Deal$, a division of Dollar Tree, to occupy an 11,000‐sq.-ft., former Easttown Eagle Market building in the Glenville neighborhood of Cleveland.
CenterMark purchased the long‐vacant building in October and said it expects to complete the rehabilitation by the spring of 2012. A grand opening is expected during the second quarter following interior improvements by Deal$.