- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Redeveloping Retail: America’s Top Redevelopers
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Chico’s FAS enters Canada with White House Black Market
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
Charleston, W.Va. -- Cleveland-based Forest City Enterprises announced that four new upscale women’s retailers have joined the company’s Charleston Town Center property, located in Charleston, W.Va.
White House | Black Market, Coach, Sephora and Francesca’s Collections will open spring 2012. The center will undergo an expansive renovation, incorporating aesthetic updates to both the interior and exterior of the property.
This will be the first retail location in West Virginia for Coach and Francesca’s, and the second West Virginia location for White House | Black Market. The Charleston shopping center will also be the first state location for a full service in-line Sephora store. Last year Sephora opened a location inside J.C. Penney. These four new retailers will occupy about 12,000 sq. ft. of retail space on Level One, behind Starbucks.
Charleston Town Center will undergo a major renovation, including new amenities and aesthetic changes such as new flooring, lighting, family restrooms and revitalized common areas. The renovation is to be completed prior to the center’s 30th anniversary in 2013.