- Top 10 countries for retail expansion
- Webinar: Charlotte Russe uses mobile analytics to drive profitability
- Home centers among Irene’s retail winners, apparel stores lose out
- BJ’s closing five locations, restructuring home office and select field ops
- Charlotte Russe selects Micros-Retail for omnichannel solution
San Diego, As part of its efforts to assist those impacted by Hurricane Katrina, Charlotte Russe Holding is offering a 40% discount on purchases at its namesake and Rampage stores to customers with valid Louisiana and Mississippi identification. The discount is effective immediately and will be available at stores in the southern states.