- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
Toronto -- Opterus announced that fashion accessories retailer Charming Charlie has implemented Opterus Store Ops-Center to increase store operational efficiencies.
“This year we have been aggressively growing our business, expanding to more than double the amount of stores we had at the end of 2009,” said David Duke, Charming Charlie facilities manager. “With Store Ops-Center, we can communicate more efficiently with our growing number of stores, as well as use the tool to manage the efforts of our ‘new store opening team.’”
Store Ops-Center is an on-demand, web-based retail portal designed to communicate corporate policy, day-to-day objectives, tasks and handle issues between corporate office and store locations. It enables retailers to rapidly and accurately transfer information to the stores completely and more effectively, helping retailers make more informed strategic enterprise-wide decisions. Retailers can easily deploy the Software as a Service (SaaS) Opterus solution with minimal IT impact, while providing improved store operations efficiency immediately upon deployment.