- Ross Stores names chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler as new CEO
- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- Roger Farah to retire from Ralph Lauren
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
Bensalem, Pa. -- Charming Shopped announced that Bryan Q. Eshelman has been promoted to executive VP -- chief supply chain officer, effective immediately.
Eshelman joined Charming Shoppes in 2010 as senior VP -- operations, with responsibility for technology, logistics, technical design and quality assurance. He has led a number of key initiatives relating to Charming Shoppes' IT systems transformation and multi-faceted supply chain strategies.
The retailer also announced that Donna Isralsky has joined Charming Shoppes as senior VP -- strategic sourcing, reporting to Eshelman. Isralsky will be responsible for numerous strategic initiatives, supporting the expansion and penetration of the company's vertical model, and managing relationships with key suppliers. She has extensive experience in retail sourcing across all product categories, having spent her career as a senior sourcing executive and business leader at Williams-Sonoma, Reebok, and Target/Mervyns.