- Charming Shoppes to sell off Fashion Bug, add 125 Lane Bryant stores
- Charming Shoppes selects Oracle Retail to drive cross-channel growth, improve inventory management
- Ascena Retail to acquire Charming Shoppes for $890 million
- Charming Shoppes to close 240 stores
- Charming Shoppe’s Lane Bryant rolls out personalized search technology
Bensalem, Pa. Charming Shoppes announced Tuesday that it has named former Jo-Ann Stores chairman and CEO Alan Rosskamm as its interim CEO.
Rosskamm replaces Dorrit Bern, who has resigned as president and CEO.
Rosskamm, who is also a 15-year veteran of the Charming Shoppes board of directors, will lead the company as a special committee of the board searches for a permanent chief executive, the retailer said.
Charming Shoppes also named Brian Woolf president of the company’s Lane Bryant brand. Woolf is formerly the chairman of women’s apparel retailer Cache Inc.