- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
- Modell’s names former Victoria’s Secret exec to lead digital strategy
- Caruso appoints chief marketing and communications officer
Bensalem, Pa. -- Charming Shoppes has promoted Bryan Eshelman to executive VP, chief supply chain officer. Eshelman started with the chain in 2010 as senior VP operations.
Eshelman retains his previous duties of overseeing technology, logistics, technical design and quality assurance. His new responsibilities include directing the retailer’s global direct sourcing from buying offices in such locations as Hong Kong and India, and ensuring supply chain compliance with trade and customs regulations.
Charming Shoppes also announced it has hired Donna Isralsky as senior VP strategic sourcing.