- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
South Plainfield, N.J. -- Charter Realty said it has been selected to lease Oak Park Commons located in South Plainfield, N.J.
The single-story, 136,939-sq.-ft. community shopping center is anchored by A&P Supermarket in 60,025 sq. ft. and includes a mix of national, regional and local tenants.
Oak Park Commons is currently 76% occupied with 33,508 sq. ft. of available space.