- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- H&M Q3 profit rises 23%, misses Street
New York -- Charter Realty and Development has announced six lease signings totaling 25,855 sq. ft. at the White City Shopping Center in Shrewsbury, Mass.
The 280,000-sq.-ft. center recently welcomed the Royal India Café, which has taken 2,481 sq. ft. Firestone Tire and Firestone Complete Auto Care, a current tenant, has negotiated a new ground lease totaling 8,000 sq. ft. Noodles and Company, another current tenant, has signed a lease that will move the restaurant into a 5,000-sq.-ft. space.
Ideal Image, a laser hair removal company, has taken a 3,000l-sq.-ft. space. Dollar Forever has signed for 5,450 sq. ft. And sixth, The UPS Store has leased a 1,114-sq.-ft. space.