- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
Newtown, Conn. -- Westport, Conn.-based Charter Realty & Development Corp. announced that it has been named the exclusive leasing representative for Plaza South, located in Newtown, Conn.
The plaza is currently fully occupied, and Charter Realty will be responsible for leasing a new 22,500-sq.-ft. building coming on line at the end of August.
Current tenants include The Meat House, Union Savings Bank, The Learning Experience and Cork’n Barrel.
When complete, the multi-phase phase project will feature a total GLA of 65,000 sq. ft.