- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
- Walgreens Q2 sales rise 5.2%
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
Wilmington, Del. -- Chase Card Services, a division of JPMorgan Chase & Co., and Kohl’s Department Stores announced an exclusive marketing partnership in which Chase card members enrolled in Chase’s Ultimate Rewards program will gain access to a wide range of increased rewards benefits for shopping at Kohl’s.
Beginning in 2011, Kohl’s and Chase will launch several new initiatives designed to reward Chase card members for shopping at Kohl’s, including enhanced gift card promotions and expanded bonus point programs for qualifying Kohl’s purchases.
“We look forward to partnering with Chase to deliver new and exciting rewards to Kohl’s customers and Chase card members,” said Julie Gardner, Kohl’s executive VP and chief marketing officer. “Coupled with our world-class national, private and exclusive brands and industry-leading policies, this program is another way Kohl’s differentiates itself in the marketplace and continues to provide shoppers with great value.”