- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
New York City Department store retailers’ sales were all over the place in April, as mixed results were released late Thursday.
To summarize April same-store sales results, Dillard’s was down 4%, J.C. Penney was down 1.7%, Kohl’s was up 3.5%, Nordstrom was down 3.8%, Saks Inc. was up 23.9%, Neiman Marcus Inc. was down 1.9 % and Bon Ton Stores Inc. was down 0.9%.