- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts to anchor Granada Village shopping center
Dallas -- Web-based hiring assessment provider PeopleAnswers said Tuesday that The Cheesecake Factory will use the PeopleAnswers HR solution in its 164 restaurants to pre-screen and select hourly staff.
The objective is to fill each position with individuals who will help maintain The Cheesecake Factory’s quality brand.
“Each Cheesecake Factory team member represents our brand, so the quality of hire is critical to our recruiting process and company growth,” said Claire Prager, director of talent selection, The Cheesecake Factory. “PeopleAnswers proved its benefits during a recent restaurant opening with a short and very productive opening process. The technology enables us to use a methodical -- but customizable -- approach to hire the most qualified candidates while saving significant time for our managers.”