- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- H&M Q3 profit rises 23%, misses Street
Foxborough, Mass. -- Charter Realty & Development said that it has signed a lease with consignment boutique Chic 2 Chic at the Foxborough Plaza, a 118,844-sq.-ft. shopping center in Foxborough, Mass.
The 22,000-sq.-ft. store is a relocation from downtown Foxborough and is the company’s only current store in the state.
The Foxborough Plaza, owned and managed by WP Realty, is almost 100% occupied, anchored by Ocean State Job Lot, and also featuring Dollar Tree, Dunkin Donuts and Xtreme Fitness.