- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Redeveloping Retail: America’s Top Redevelopers
- Chico’s FAS enters Canada with White House Black Market
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
Fort Meyers, Fla. -- Chico's FAS reported that its fourth quarter earnings rose a better-then-expected 21%, helped by a strong performance of its White House | Black Market brand.
For the quarter, the chain posted a profit of $25.1 million, up from $20.7 million a year earlier.
Sales rose 20% to $569.2 million. Same-store sales increased 8.7%. By division, the Chico's/Soma Intimates brands' comparable sales increased 5.5% and White House | Black Market same-store sales increased 15.4%.