- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Polaroid Fotobar, The Linq, Las Vegas
- Wayfair expands lease for planned Boston headquarters expansion
- dd’s Discounts to open in downtown Portland, Oregon
- Shipping containers recycled as retail spaces at new Assembly Row center, in Boston area
Fort Myers, Fla. -- Chico's FAS said Tuesday it has completed its previously announced acquisition of direct-to-consumer women’s apparel retailer Boston Proper.
"We appreciate the hard work that the Chico's FAS and Boston Proper teams put forth to complete this transaction in near record time,” said David F. Dyer, president and CEO of Chico’s FAS. “I see it as indicative as to how well Boston Proper fits with the Chico's FAS family of brands."
Boston Proper will operate as a stand-alone division within Chico's.