- Limited Brands, The Buckle shine in December; Gap, Aeropostale disappoint
- Luxottica acquires sunglass chain in Israel
- Alliance Data’s LoyaltyOne business signs agreement with The Children’s Place
- Office Depot selects Global Crossing for network that supports data, voice services
- Office Depot negotiates to sell off 46 Israeli stores
Secaucus, N.J. – The Children’s Place is partnering with Israeli fashion chain Fox-Wizel Ltd. to open stores in Israel, starting in the first quarter of fiscal 2014. The two companies inked a 10-year franchise agreement.
"International growth is one of our key initiatives and following our very successful launch in the Middle East in 2012, we are excited to be expanding into Israel next year,” said Jane Elfers, president and CEO of The Children's Place. “Israel is a well-developed retail market with a strong children's apparel business. We look forward to working with Fox-Wizel, which has a proven track record of operating successful apparel brands in Israel."
"I'm proud that The Children's Place chose Fox-Wizel to be the franchisee of the brand in Israel,” said Harel Wizel, CEO of Fox-Wizel. “The Children's Place is the leading children's fashion brand in the US and I have no doubt that it will bring innovation and excitement to the children's fashion market in Israel."