- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
Purchase, N.Y. -- Chipotle Mexican Grill has opened at Orange Plaza, an 815,000-sq.-ft. Middletown, N.Y. power-center owned by National Realty & Development Corp.
Orange Plaza’s anchors include a Wal-Mart Supercenter, The Home Depot, Kohl’s Department Store, Burlington Coat Factory, Marshalls, Bed Bath & Beyond and Staples.
The center draws shoppers from a 12-mile radius with a population of more than 157,000. Approximately 20,000 of the 46,000 vehicles passing the center every day are shopping center destination trips.