- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
Purchase, N.Y. -- Chipotle Mexican Grill has opened at Orange Plaza, an 815,000-sq.-ft. Middletown, N.Y. power-center owned by National Realty & Development Corp.
Orange Plaza’s anchors include a Wal-Mart Supercenter, The Home Depot, Kohl’s Department Store, Burlington Coat Factory, Marshalls, Bed Bath & Beyond and Staples.
The center draws shoppers from a 12-mile radius with a population of more than 157,000. Approximately 20,000 of the 46,000 vehicles passing the center every day are shopping center destination trips.