- LEED for Retail and LEED Volume Program make their official debuts
- Christopher & Banks to close 100 stores over next three months
- New MasterCard report: Small retailer growth outpaces larger retailers for nine consecutive months
- Christopher & Banks to review $64 million buyout offer
- Christopher & Banks loss widens in Q2, to close 17 stores
Minneapolis -- Christopher & Banks Corp. said Thursday it has entered into a new $50 million senior secured revolving credit facility with Wells Fargo Capital Finance.
The new facility provides committed revolving funding through July 2017, and replaces the company’s $50 million credit facility that was scheduled to mature on June 30, 2014.