- Walmart bringing back 8,500 products in bid to end sales slump
- ShopperTrak ups holiday forecast on early traffic
- How retailers can achieve differentiation with shopper-centric merchandising
- Survey: Holiday sales to hit $519 billion; strongest growth will be in electronics
- ShopperTrak reports 2.3% rise in year-over-year sales
Minneapolis, Christopher & Banks Corp. has hired Matthew Dillon as executive VP and chief merchandising officer. He was most recently VP and director of merchandising for Coldwater Creek.