- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Cybersecurity and HVAC: Are You Vulnerable?
Coppell, Texas -- CiCi's Pizza said Tuesday it has partnered with strategic site modeling company Birchwood Resultants to add another 500 restaurants in the next eight to 10 years.
Birchwood Resultants has already begun developing CiCi's new site model after conducting more than 22,000 guest surveys at 98 restaurants in 26 states, as well as site surveys to assess signage, co-tenants, site visibility and traffic patterns. The site model will also include competitive analysis and recessionary metrics. The model is in development now for full launch in January 2012.
"CiCi's partnered with Birchwood Resultants to maximize our growth potential with a robust and easily updated site model that will help current and future CiCi's franchise partners succeed," said CiCi's Pizza chief development officer Bill Spae.