- Destination Maternity, The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Va.
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Verizon, Mall of America, Bloomington, Minn.
Richmond, Va., Circuit City Stores Inc. announced that its fourth-quarter and yearly earnings statement will be delayed while the company works through its previously announced review of its lease accounting practices. The retailer expects to release its earnings within seven to 14 days.