- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
Richmond, Va., Circuit City Stores Inc. named George D. Clark Jr. president of Circuit City retail stores. Clark most recently served the retailer as general merchandise manager for technology.
The retailer also named Douglas T. Moore senior VP and chief merchandising officer, and Ronald G. Cuthbertson senior VP, supply chain and inventory management. Moore was most recently senior VP of merchandising for Circuit City. Cuthbertson joins the retailer from Southport Consulting Inc., where he served as president and CEO.