- Sprint, MasterCard, First Data and Citibank team up for Google Wallet mobile payment service
- LEED for Retail and LEED Volume Program make their official debuts
- Zale loss widens on higher costs but beats Street; adds credit options
- Citigroup research: Holiday digital sales to grow at least 20%
- Kohl’s profit rises14% in Q4
Savannah, Ga. -- Despite narrowing its loss in the second quarter from $10 million to $7.9 million this quarter, Citi Trends still missed Wall Street expectations.
Revenue edged up 2% to $132.3 million, which also missed analysts’ forecast. Wall Street expected sales of $133.9 million.
Same-store sales slipped 4%.